Welcome to THE VETTE NET, your modern destination for buying and selling your Corvette. We are a Nationwide and International Corvette Brokerage Network, in business since 1998 and Lifetime Business Member #991 of the National Corvette Museum.
We are pleased to bring to your attention one of the most iconic and collectible Vette, the last of the "mid-years", a beautiful Big Block Coupe in excellent condition and with exceptional pedigree.
- 427ci/ 390hp engine
- 4 speed transmission
- Tinted windshield
- AM/FM Radio
- Off road exhaust
- White Sidewall tires
- Power steering
Total new sticker price $4,187.81
Purchased new from Daniels Motors by Air Force cadet while at the USAF Academy on July 12, 1967
Fully documented, 3 owner car
We have a box full of paperwork and records on the car. Here’s a summary of the information.
- Window sticker, sales order, payment receipt, original envelope from Daniels Motors
- Protecto Plate
- Tank Sticker
- Original keys- complete with “punch out” still intact
- Original owners manual and bag
- Insurance cards since new
- Registrations since new, including when in Germany
- Over 40 years of receipts and maintenance records
- Pages of emails from original owner (he is still alive and well)
The original owner was an Air Force “lifer” and was stationed all over the country. He nicknamed the car Zelda and took her everywhere. He retired Lieutenant Colonel in 2001. At that time, he decided to sell the 67.
- July 67-June 68: USAF Academy, Colorado Springs
- June 68-January 70: Edmond, OK & College Station, TX
- January 70-April 72: Houston, TX
- April 72-September 75: Heidelberg Germany
- September 75-June 78: Omaha, NE
- June 78-June 80: Alamogordo, NM
- June 80-June 81: Montgomery, AL
- June 81-July 84: St. Louis, MO
- July 84-July 86: Houston, TX
- July 86-December 88: Seattle, WA
- December 88-December 89: Sacramento, CA
- December 89-May 93: Washington, DC
- May 93-June 96: Missoula, MT
- June 96-2001: Colorado Springs, CO
- 2001-2014: Iowa (2nd owner)
- 2014-2017: Louisiana
Overall, this 67 is one of the most highly documented cars I've seen. It has bulletproof documentation, which is rare for a 67 big block. The paint job is a 2nd repaint that was done by the original owners wife while he was overseas. The door jambs are still original. The paint shows well but has its imperfections. The interior is mostly originally with Al Knoch seat covers and buns installed a few years back. The block is a CE replacement block installed by a Chevy dealer in the early 70s. There is a receipt for the replacement. All mechanical maintenance has been performed and is ready to go. The car drives out nicely.
It comes from a high-end collection in LOUISIANA and we will assist with delivery nationwide and all over the world. Inspections are welcome.
For more details, please contact anytime Ken at 866-838-8363 (866-VETTENET - toll free) or email Ken@TheVetteNet.com
THE VETTE NET (on the Net at www.TheVetteNet.com) has established itself as the premier source for buying, selling and leasing Corvettes, with thousand of enthusiasts assisted nationwide and international. We are fellow Corvette Club members, we drive Vettes, we live the life-style, and enjoy the hobby. Our Motto is "UnderCommit - OverDeliver" and we guarantee a pleasant and straightforward experience.
Do you have a Vette for sale? If yes, you may want to take advantage of our unique FREE marketing program requiring no upfront fee and no exclusivity.
Click here to submit your Corvette for sale.
(Due to the highly volatile Corvette market, some units might not be readily available. Please inquire for details, images copyright THE VETTE NET)