Here is a terrific looking 1969 Monza Red Corvette convertible. The small block engine and Turbo Hydra-matic transmission offers you the perfect combination for cruising the highways. Plus…this convertible has many nice factory options and is a pleasure to drive, with the top down of course and the radio tuned to your favorite station.
About ten years ago, the previous owner had this Corvette repainted. The paint was obviously done by a professional since it appears very well preserved today. I asked the current owner to rate the overall appearance of his Vette. He gave it a seven out of ten (highest). I invite you to see this classic and judge for yourself. I believe you will be impressed.
The numbers matching 350/300hp engine received a full overhaul several years ago. The engine is in excellent condition and doesn’t appear to have been driven a large number of miles since the rebuild.
Allow me to share with you more details about this 1969 Corvette convertible located in Wisconsin…….
• It has the numbers matching 350 engine rated at 300HP.
• The Turbo Hydra-matic transmission and differential are also numbers matching.
• The odometer shows 67,620 miles. There are service records attesting to its accuracy.
• The Monza Red paint (owner rated 7) is a color change and the interior matches the trim code for black vinyl.
• This classic Stingray was order from the factory with the following options: Base engine. Turbo Hydra-matic transmission. Power steering. Power brakes. Power windows. AM/FM radio. Headrests. Tinted windows.
• The raised white letter radial tires are mounted on Rally Wheels. They are in very good condition.
• Frame and birdcage appear structurally sound an in excellent condition as noted by the seller.
• The chrome and stainless are very nice.
• VIN plate and trim tag appear original.
• The title is clear and correct.
To learn more about this Corvette, please call LARRY at 888-238-3883 (toll-free) or email Larry@TheVetteNet.com
I am very experienced working with Corvette enthusiasts worldwide. No matter where you live, I will be happy to assist you with evaluating this Corvette so you can make an informed buying decision. Inspection and transport services to any location are available to you.
The Vette Net is a professional Corvette broker service assisting Corvette buyers and sellers worldwide since 1998. We are a Lifetime Business Member of the National Corvette Museum. To date, we have served over 3,000 Corvette enthusiasts helping them realize their Corvette dreams. Our business motto is: \"Under commit and over deliver and provide you with a pleasant and straightforward experience!”
DO YOU HAVE A CORVETTE FOR SALE? If yes, you may want to take advantage of our unique FREE and unique marketing program. There is no upfront fee and no contract. CLICK HERE to submit your Corvette for sale using our highly regarded Corvette broker service.