What The Vette Net Does For You
Buying and selling your Dream should be fun. Unfortunately, in today's world there are not too many choices for parties who want to buy or sell Corvettes. That is why we developed a specialized service, which assists with all the steps of the transaction.
Sellers can benefit from our company as follows:
- Expert advise in prepping the Vette for sale
- Increased exposure and intense marketing
- Referral of highly qualified interested parties
- Assistance of potential buyers with their trades, with finance or leasing options, independent inspections, and with shipping nationwide
- There is a no-risk commitment and we do not require exclusivity
- We do not charge an up-front fee, we simply add it on top of the bottom dollar and get paid only IF and WHEN the transaction consummates
Buyers have also great advantages:
- A regular person buys a car every two or three years... We help 20 - 25 enthusiasts on a monthly basis
- Our interest is to maximize one's buying power and get the most "bang" for the "buck"
- We have a network of over 500 vendors who allow us to market their inventories, allocations and are dedicated to the same high standards
- We employ an exclusive system which covers all the phases of the transaction: locating the desired combo, securing a (more than) fair price, disposing of the trade (if needed) financing, leasing (with the help of our friends at www.ACSCorp.com), then shipping to your doorstep.
- Our staff is formed by Corvette enthusiasts who understand you better and is dedicated to total satisfaction. We are asking ourselves first: "Would I buy this Vette myself?" and if we can truthfully answer "Yes", then we recommend the purchase
- There is NO fee or charge nor EXCLUSIVITY required. In almost all cases we are compensated by the sellers, so we'll work hard to make it happen before we earn our share.
BY USING OUR SERVICES YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
TheVetteNet.com and its broker associates do not own or consign the vehicles listed and will not be held responsible for any misrepresentations, inaccuracies, omissions, and errors in the vehicle description or photos provided by the owner.
We collect the seller's descriptive information and present it as such. Accordingly, there are no guarantees implied or otherwise. We will use our due diligence to provide an honest and detailed description of the vehicles we list. TheVetteNet.com and its broker associates will not knowingly list any Corvettes that do not comply with our company standards for vehicle and owner integrity.
Corvettes are sold by its respective owners in "AS IS", "WHERE IS" condition, and no warranty is implied by the owner. We recommend and will assist buyers with arranging third-party inspections and/or certifications and transportation services for any Corvette we list. We will not be held liable for any problems arising between the buyer and seller or third party services before or after the sale is completed.
Transactions will happen strictly between the buyer and a seller with TheVetteNet.com acting as a broker service connecting the two parties. We will offer in-kind mediation in case problems arise. Should that occur, we act as "Transaction Brokers" and make sure both the buyer's and seller's interests are respected. By using our services, you agree to relieve TheVetteNet.com and its broker associates of all liability or responsibility for any issues connected with the transaction (misrepresentation, omissions, inaccuracies, financial errors, damage/delay in transport, clerical errors, typographical errors , etc.). These occurrences are highly unusual, but they may happen. If disputes cannot be solved amicably, they will be addressed via the District Court of Sarasota County, Florida.