1973 T-Top Corvette Details
Contact us about this corvette!
Welcome to TheVetteNet.com, the best destination for buying or selling your Corvette. We are a Nationwide and International Corvette Brokerage Network, in business since 1998 and Lifetime Business Member #991 of the National Corvette Museum.
All original, low mileage, excellent condition 1973 Corvette. This is the second owner who bought the car with only 11,000 miles and has owned it for the last 42 years. No wrecks or body work and has only normal minor wear. T-Top, 350 automatic, metallic orange exterior and Saddle interior with A/C (converted to current refrigerant), alarm, PS, PB, PW, all original instruments and radio, T&T wheel.
- Original Owners Book
- New weather strip kit with tools
- Extra set of new arm rest covers
- 1973 Service Manual
- Original Steel Wheels
- Original Beauty Rings
- Original Caps (all originals are unmounted)
- Tan Seat Covers (Protects good condition seats)
- Original Vinyl T-Top Covers (Never Used)
- New clock (in box)
Service and Maintenance Items (Most Recent):
- Summer 2008 - New front bumper and matching paint.
- October 2010 – New chrome on original rear bumpers plus routine maintenance.
- December 2010 – New radiator & water pump plus routine maintenance.
- April 2011 - New poly front suspension kit and control arms.
- April 2013 – New seals & gaskets for transmission.
- August 2015 – New Tires on American Mags.
- August 2015 – New Master Cylinder, New Calipers, New F&R Rotors, New Metal Brake Lines Rear, Cleaned Gas Tank, New Gas Filter, New Plugs, Timing Set, New Water Pump, A/C & Steering Belts and L.O.F.
- December 2015 – New A/C Condenser/Compressor/VIR Eliminator, Hoses, Distributor and Tach Parts.
For more info on this Corvette, contact
1-888-958-3883 • 205-330-8546
In business since 1998, TheVetteNet.com has established itself as the premier source for buying, selling and leasing Corvettes, with thousand of enthusiasts assisted nationwide and international. We are fellow Corvette Club members, we drive Vettes, we live the life-style, and enjoy the hobby. Our Motto is “Under Commit - Over Deliver” and we guarantee a pleasant and straightforward experience.