1992 Convertible Corvette Details
Contact us about this corvette!
TheVetteNet.com is a Nationwide and International Corvette Brokerage Network and proud Lifetime Business Member #991 of the National Corvette Museum.
We're proud to offer this really nice, 2-owner C4 with low original miles. For a twenty two year old car, it's in amazing shape. The soft top needs to be replaced, but they're readily available and a fairly minor expense.
- (AC1 & AC3) power driver & passenger seats
- (AR9) leather seats, (AU3) power door lock system,
- (C68) electronic climate control
- (UU8) Delco-Bose premium audio w/ CD
- (V56) luggage rack, power heated exterior mirrors, power door locks, leather steering wheel, cruise control, tilt steering wheel, halogen driving lights, digital and analog dash with on-board computer driver information center, intermittent windshield wipers, black factory floormats, center console and rear bin storage, factory Delco radio replaced with a Clarion AM / FM / MP3 / CD / Sirius satellite equipped radio with remote
- 17 x 9.5” OEM fan blade rims with BF Goodrich G-Force KDWS tires (275/40ZR-17 front and rear) with Tread Measurements: DF: 8/32, PF: 8/32, DR: 7/32, PR: 7/32 (10/32 is new tire tread depth), 20.0 gallon fuel tank
2 owners since new, clean AutoCheck report, never smoked in, books and manuals, spare tire never on ground, aftermarket warranty options are available, a nice example in a classic color combo, one of 20,479 Corvettes built in 1992 and one of only 5,875 Convertibles produced in the model year. In 1992 there were 3,209 Corvettes produced with black exteriors, new MSRP of approx. $44,350.00.
This is a great value for a low-mileage Corvette, in excellent condition with a clean CarFax. For more details, please contact John at 888-958-388 or email John@TheVetteNet.com
In business since 1998, THE VETTE NET (www.TheVetteNet.com) has established itself as the premier resource for assisting Corvette buyers and sellers. We have completed thousands of transactions worldwide and we’re very proud of our reputation for integrity and excellent customer service. We are fellow Corvette Club members. We drive Vettes. We live the life-style, and enjoy the hobby. Our motto is under commit and over deliver and we guarantee a pleasant and straightforward experience.