2010 Convertible Corvette Details
Contact us about this corvette!
Welcome to THE VETTE NET, a Nationwide and International Corvette Brokerage Network, Lifetime Business Member of the National Corvette Museum, in business since 1998. Think of us as your fellow Corvette Club members acting as a professional interface in the process of selling or buying...
Today, we are proud to offer something special... As if 430 HP was not enough, this Grand Sport received the Callaway Supercharger package now clocking at 606 HP. It started its life as a "regular" Grand Sport Convertible, the first of this kind offered for the C6 generation. Options include:
- 3LT - preferred equipment group (dual sport seats, memory package, dual AC, Homelink transmitter, heads up display, heated seats, power convertible top...)
- 6-speed manual transmission
- standard painted wheels
- Z16 Grand Sport appearance package
- Z51 - performance handling package (standard on Grand Sport)
Total MSRP was $66125... But wait, the Callaway conversion added a little more goodies as follows:
- 606 HP, 533 lb/ft TVS2300 Supercharger including: air/liquid intercooler integral to the intake manifold, upgraded fuel system with high flow injectors, 3 yr/36K miles warranty, Callaway carbon fiber injector covers, Callaway "Double-D" stainless steel exhaust, Callaway "Honker" air inlet system, Callaway carbon fiber hood bulge and insignias, Callaway badges and documentation - $20900
- Callaway exhaust slat trim package - $790
- Callaway short throw shifter - $490
- Callaway polished supercharger finish - $1100
- Callaway RCSE steering wheel - $2800
- SWS carbon fiber spolier - $1500
- SWS Grand Sport headrests - $750
- SWS Suede interior work - $1250
- Total package cost including destination charge $29580
Total MSRP including the upgraded package was $96905 (!).
Car is now at its second owner in Florida and, needless to say, it is in excellent, like new, condition. It benefitted from the addition of the "ClearTastic" transparent protective clear plastic on the front end and mirrors. Just recently, a new set of C7-style Chrome wheels was installed fitted with a new set of Michelin tires.
Here is your chance to own a C6 ZR1 or C7 Z06 fighter without breaking the bank. We can assist with finance and leasing options, also with delivery nationwide and international. Corvette trades are considered.
For details about this Vette, feel free to contact anytime Ken at 866-838-8363 (866-VETTENET - toll free) or email Ken@TheVetteNet.com
In business since 1998, THE VETTE NET (on the Net at www.TheVetteNet.com) has established itself as the premier source for buying, selling and leasing Corvettes, with thousand of enthusiasts assisted nationwide and international. We are fellow Corvette Club members, we drive Vettes, we live the life-style, and enjoy the hobby. Our Motto is "UnderCommit - OverDeliver" and we guarantee a pleasant and straightforward experience.
Do you have a Vette for sale? If yes, you may want to take advantage of our unique FREE marketing program requiring no upfront fee and no exclusivity.
(Due to the highly volatile Corvette market, some units might not be readily available. Please inquire for details, images copyright - THE VETTE NET