2007 Hardtop Corvette Details
Contact us about this corvette!
SOLD! This 2007 Hardtop Corvette has a proud new ownerDon't despair TheVetteNet.com can find you another one. Simply contact us today to let us know you like this car.
THE VETTE NET, Nationwide Corvette Brokerage Network, proud Lifetime Business Member of the National Corvette Museum is pleased to offer a very special Corvette: one of 399 Ron Fellows Z06 endowed with a Lingenfelter 630 HP package.
Marking his championship tenure with Corvette Racing’s GT1-class domination in the ALMS, Corvette racing living legend Ron Fellows is celebrated with a specially prepared 2007 Corvette Z06 production model. All are distinguished by Arctic White paint (including the door handles) that is accented with a racing-style fender stripe and Ron Fellows’ autograph.
The front fender graphics are reminiscent of the identifying graphics of the
Corvette GT1 race car. They feature double Monterey Red Metallic stripes with
Machine Silver borders and Fellows’ autograph in a contrasting Victory Red
shade, along with the callouts of the championship years when he was at the
wheel. There is also a maple leaf logo motif incorporated with the graphics, a
nod to Fellows’ Canadian heritage. Indeed, the red-over-white color scheme of
the car’s paint and graphics represents Canada's colors.
This special Corvette Z06 is the first signed special edition in Corvette’s 54-year history, and is the first Arctic White Z06 ever offered. Only 399 are planned for production: approximately 300 for the United States, 33 for Canada and 66 for other export markets.
Exterior cues include a full-width racing spoiler and a unique windshield banner. Additional standard equipment includes the well-equipped 2LZ package and chrome wheels. Special interior appointments include:
- Red seats, center console, door panels and instrument panel
- Red, leather-covered armrest with a Corvette-signature “cross flags” logo that is hand-signed and numbered by Ron Fellows
- Tech pattern interior trim
630 BHP / 570 lbs ft of Torque Including:
Engine removal & removal of intake manifold, cylinder heads, camshaft
- Lingenfelter CNC porting & polishing of cylinder heads for optimal flow
- Lingenfelter multi-angle valve job & surfacing for 11.5:1 compression
- Ferrea high performance dual valve springs, titanium retainers & valve locks
- Lingenfelter ZO6 GT19 camshaft by Competition Cams
- Lingenfelter High Flow C6 ZO6 Air Induction & 4" diameter Lingenfelter Mass Air Sensor
- Port Matched LS7 intake manifold / American Racing Headers / Corsa Quad Pro-Series 4.0” Tips
- Ported and polished LS7 throttle body
- GM Head gaskets & head bolts
- 160 degree thermostat
- Professional engine assembly and degreeing of camshaft.
- Professional engine installation, testing & tuning- Lloyds Lingenfelter logo embroidered driver/passenger and cargo floor mats
Lingenfelter painted with logo engine covers
- Chassis dyno report before & after installation
- Excellent drivability, highway mileage not adversely effected
- Lingenfelter certificates of authenticity
Car has always garaged and covered and is in flawless condition. It was used as a daily driver and never raced... but it could be going neck to neck with a ZR1... Original MSRP was $79945 and the Lingenfelter package added $16000, so almost 100G was spent on this "puppy"... Here is your chance to get a ZR1 fighter at a fraction of the cost.
For details about this Vette and others, please call Ken at 866-838-8363 (toll-free) or email Ken@TheVetteNet.comIn business since 1998, THE VETTE NET has established itself as the premier source for buying, selling and leasing Corvettes, with over 2500 enthusiasts assisted nationwide and international. We are fellow Corvette Club members, we drive Vettes, we live the life-style, and enjoy the hobby. Our Motto is "UnderCommit - OverDeliver" and we guarantee a pleasant and straightforward experience.
(Due to the highly volatile Corvette market, some units might
not be readily available. Please inquire for details, images © 2010 -
THE VETTE NET)