1968 Convertible Corvette Details
Contact us about this corvette!
SOLD! This 1968 Convertible Corvette has a proud new ownerDon't despair TheVetteNet.com can find you another one. Simply contact us today to let us know you like this car.
1968THIS BIG BLOCK CORVETTE HAS BEEN SOLD.
Would you like me to find another big block Corvette convertible for you? Call Larry 888-238-3883.
This stunning 1968 International Blue Corvette convertible has recently been restored (frame on). You will be pleased to know the paint and trim match the factory codes. This Vette also has the 427/390HP big block. Of course, it is numbers matching and has been fully overhauled.
If you are like other serious Corvette buyers, you’re very selective and won’t compromise your requirements. Most likely you have been tirelessly searching for a professionally restored and documented L36 convertible with low mileage showing. Well you just found it.
“Judging by the appearance of this Corvette before restoration the very low mileage showing on the odometer looks right….” says the owner. He has restored numerous classic Corvettes and speaks from years of experience. We think you will agree with his observation when you personally inspect this very special Corvette.
I asked the owner to rate the overall appearance of his Vette. He gave it an eight out of ten (highest) allowing for the un-restored frame. Upon personally seeing this Vette you might rate it higher. It is that nice!
Allow me to familiarize you more with this 1968 big block Corvette convertible located in Wisconsin…….
• The Corvette received a full restoration in 2012. The frame just needed some detailing hence the adjusted rating (8 not 10) by the owner.
• A numbers matching 427/390HP big block engine with suffix “IL” is in the engine bay. The stamp pad has all the right numbers and looks to be factory original.
• The Muncie 4-speed is close ratio and numbers matching along with the Positraction differential.
• Just 58,424 miles appear on the odometer and are believed to be original.
• The International Blue paint and Medium Blue vinyl interior match the trim plate codes.
• Other options are power steering, AM/FM radio, speed warning indicator, and tinted glass.
• New RWL radial tires are mounted on 1968 Corvette Rally wheels.
• VIN plate and trim tag appear original.
• Documentation includes– P.O.P., Owner’s Manual, and the original dealer window sticker.
• The title is clear and correct.
To learn more about this Corvette,
please call LARRY at 888-238-3883 (toll-free) or email Larry@TheVetteNet.com
I am very experienced working with Corvette enthusiasts worldwide. No matter where you live, I will be happy to assist you with evaluating this Corvette so you can make an informed buying decision. Inspection and transport services to any location are available to you.
The Vette Net is a professional Corvette broker service assisting Corvette buyers and sellers worldwide since 1998. We are a Lifetime Business Member of the National Corvette Museum. To date, we have served over 3,000 Corvette enthusiasts helping them realize their Corvette dreams. Our business motto is: "Under commit and over deliver and provide you with a pleasant and straightforward experience!”DO YOU HAVE A CORVETTE FOR SALE? If yes, you may want to take advantage of our unique FREE and unique marketing program. There is no upfront fee and no contract. CLICK HERE to submit your Corvette for sale using our highly regarded Corvette broker service.